There are lots of smartwatches for Android users on the market which can make selecting the right one a real challenge.
We break down the top 5 smartwatches for Android on the market this year based on price versus performance and what they’ll be used for.
we’ll be taking a look at products in every budget range so regardless of whether you’ve got a few bucks to spare and want the best value or are looking for the best of the best we’ll have an option for you.
So if you’re interested in finding out which SmartWatch will be the best for you complete the read
You can find the best price for each product. So for the most up-to-date information along with updated prices be sure to check out
Best Smartwatch Under 10000
- Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Smartwatches
- Fossil Gen 4 Smartwatches
- TicWatch Pro Smartwatches
- Amazfit Bip Smartwatches
- Samsung Galaxy Watch Smartwatches
Garmin Forerunner 645 Music Smartwatches
Features and Specifications
- Garmin Forerunner 645 music our choice for the best overall Smartwatch for Android.
- The Garmin Forerunner 645 music offers a number of useful features including Spotify offline support so you don’t need an internet connection to listen to your favorite songs.
- You will also be able to put on mp3 and audiobooks right from your computer.
- This SmartWatch offers 4 GB of internal storage which translates into around 500 songs.
- These Are Heart Radio will also provide you with countless songs to listen to on the go.
- You will be able to load up playlists from Spotify and listen to them without using your smartphone.
- You will, however, require a Spotify premium account to transfer playlists.
- The first thing that you will notice about this SmartWatch is its stylish design it features a 1.2-inch display that is made of Gorilla Glass 3.
- You can trust that it’s insanely durable.
- This gives it somewhat of an industrial appeal as well with a weight of just 42.2 grams you’ll forget that it is even on your wrist part of the reason for this SmartWatch is crazy low weight is the fact that the battery is somewhat smaller
- The screen uses transformable technology that will allow you to get a good look at the display no matter how bright it is where you the accelerometer makes this watch light up when you raise up your wrist which is very convenient
- There are a number of useful Fitness settings and options available such as the ability to create interval sessions. You can also clock your lap times which can be useful in a number of scenarios.
- You will be able to see all of the details you need when running with this watch on and it is incredibly easy to customize
- It is also a great choice for cycling enthusiasts
- you can connect just about any cycling accessory due to the fact that both ant and Bluetooth are supported one of the best things about this SmartWatch is how versatile it is no matter what kind of physical activities you are into it will definitely come in handy for a number of reasons.
- It displays an impressive amount of information at once so you don’t have to keep pressing buttons.
Fossil Gen 4 Smartwatches
Features and Specifications
- On our list is fossil men’s Gen 4 Explorer Asst our choice for the best stainless steel SmartWatch for Android
- The fossil men’s Gen 4 Explorer aspect packed with useful features that anyone who enjoys staying active can use and appreciate
- This Smartwatch offers heart rate tracking that is incredibly accurate and perfect for when you are going on runs
- It has GPS capabilities which can be useful for a large number of reasons
- This watch’s rapid charging allows you to get it fully charged within a couple of hours and can last for an entire day on a single charge
- You can use google assistant with your voice to perform a wide variety of voice commands to make your life a little bit easier
- You will be able to switch out the face of this watch to customize it to your liking. There are many different faces to choose from so you are bound to find at least one that you really like
- There are custom goal and alarm settings that will make it easier for you to stay motivated and get going in the morning with your workouts. The stainless steel case that comes with this watch is extremely durable as is the fold-over clasp closure. It is interchangeable with all fossil 22-millimeter bands of which there are many
- This watch is powered with where OS by Google and is compatible with Android OS 4.4 and later, you can also use it with iOS smartphones 9.3.
- The GPS capability of this watch will allow you to effectively track how far you have run or cycled each day
- You will also be able to swim with this watch on as it is completely waterproof
- You can get emails texts and calls through this watch or just tap a single button to ignore them
- It adds a whole new and more convenient dimension to your everyday life
- It also allows you to use Google Pay so you don’t have to take out your wallet to make certain purchases
- The overall look of this SmartWatch is very attractive and stylish.
- It has an incredibly durable build and is clearly made to stand the test of time.
TicWatch Pro Smartwatches
Features and Specifications
- The TicWatch Pro has a very impressive battery life of up to 30 days on a single charge
- This watch’s smart mode will provide you with a full two days of battery life and essential mode gives you an entire month. You can get five days of battery life by activating the auto switch to an essential mode
- This is one of the most battery-conscious smartwatches on the market without question
- This watch’s amo LED display is sharp and bright to an impressive degree
- There is actually another screen that has an LCD display, this gives you unprecedented control over your watch’s battery life
- There are thousands of different apps that you can get through the Google Play Store, this includes many apps that are specifically designed for health and fitness tracking
- The GPS tracking capabilities of this watch will enable you to always find out how far you have walked or run.
- It is integrated with Google Pay to make purchasing various items at millions of places all over the world a lot easier
- You will quickly discover that it is incredibly easy to switch between all of the different modes that this watch offers these modes can be particularly useful when you are trying to conserve battery life as much as possible
- The thousands of different watch faces that you’ll have to choose from will allow you to customize your watch for a very specific look
- It is highly recommended that you take the time to browse through some of these options
- Google Assistant is built-in to this watch to help you execute a wide range of tasks with simple voice commands
- this can really be useful when you are driving in your car and don’t want to take your hands off the wheel measuring 1.8 by one eight by 0.5 inches with a weight of just 2.08 ounces this watch isn’t very heavy at all. it is very light attractive and highly versatile
- You shouldn’t have any difficulty going through the various settings and modes as it is all very intuitive
- This watch has a very simple design that makes it easy to use as a whole if you’re interested in updated pricing or going more in-depth on some features of any of the items mentioned. If you’re interested in staying up to date with the best products on the market be sure you can check the best price.
Amazfit Bip Smartwatches
Features and Specifications
Our choice for the best budget SmartWatch for Android
- The amaze Fitbit has the exterior design of an Apple watch but it’s a very different piece of technology as a whole
- This watch features a matte-textured plastic chassis that is surprisingly sturdy
- It has a thick layer of Corning Gorilla Glass on top making it ultra-durable, to say the least
- You can navigate through the watch’s interface easily enough with the touch screen but there is a designated button on the side for waking it up there are numerous built-in settings that let you specify which tasks launch when you press and hold the side button.
- You will be able to choose from things like cycling walking treadmill and even outdoor running
- You will be able to get a solid 30 days of use from this watch on a single charge which is fairly impressive
- The small 190 mAh battery can last as long as 45 days depending on your use
- Well you will be able to read Twitter notifications texts and phone calls you cannot actually respond to any of them
- It is a convenient feature but still falls short overall
- Amazfit mobile app that is available for both Android and iOS users is very well designed as a whole
- It makes setting up this watch incredibly easy and simple
- The user interface is clean and straightforward so you shouldn’t have any real problems with
- It while this SmartWatch is useful for a number of physical activities like running and cycling it does fall a bit short when it comes to swimming
- It does have an IP 68 waterproof rating but its tracking capabilities aren’t great
- If you are interested in getting an Apple watch but cannot afford one this is an excellent alternative to consider
- It will provide you with most of the functionality for a fraction of the price most fitness enthusiasts will undoubtedly find this watch to be at least adequate for their purposes
- There aren’t a ton of bells and whistles to speak of but it is still a solid investment if you want a good-looking Smartwatch that gives you all the basics and a bit more.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Smartwatches
Features and Specifications
One of the things that set the Samsung Galaxy watch apart from the competition is that it actually looks like a traditional wristwatch
- It is available in 46-millimeter and 42-millimeter sizes and midnight black or rose gold colors
- This watches 1.3 inch Super amo LED display is very bright and the colors pop right out it features a lot of what most of us have come to expect from this brand
- The 320 by 320 resolution burns fewer pixels and gives you a good overall picture
- You will get the Corning Gorilla Glass DX plus on the top layer for military-grade sturdiness. This makes it very difficult to scratch or damage the very top of the watch which is always a plus. Another cool feature about this watch is its ability to track your sleep patterns
- It does weigh a total of 63 grams though so it’s a bit bulky if you want to find out what quality of sleep you are really getting this is a very nice and useful feature
- You can track many different types of exercises with this watch including running, walking, cycling, swimming, weight machine, exercise, bike, treadmill crunches deadlifts, and many others
- There are both manual and auto-track modes for running which you won’t get with just any SmartWatch selecting the together tab will allow you to compete with friends in a wide range of physical activities
- This can provide you with the extra bit of motivation you need to stay on top of your fitness game
- It is definitely something fun to try if you have another friend or family member who owns this watch
- There are 60,000 different watch faces that you will have to choose from allowing you to customize the appearance of this watch to your personal preference you will also have an endless number of Spotify offline play that you can listen to all of the widgets and settings for this watch are completely customizable
- The interface itself is very simple and straightforward so you won’t have to fiddle around with it forever